- 1) Steering Committee
- Regular monthly committee meetings are held to ensure that OECC operations run smoothly. The steering committee agenda addresses items related to preliminary reviews, project planning, or budget implementation proposed at the Board of directors. Critical issues related to OECC activities are also discussed.
- 2) Training Committee
- The Training Committee supports overseas environmental protection by developing personnel to aid in international cooperation, grasping the educational needs of member’s expertise, and developing effective training approaches. The committee is currently focusing its efforts on planning, setting up, and implementing OECC seminars and training sessions.
- 3) Publicity and Information Committee
- The Publicity and Information Committee creates publicity materials for OECC activities and handles other publicity-related issues. The committee is currently focusing its efforts on collecting overseas environmental information, issuing the OECC Journal, and managing the OECC website.
- 4) Technical Committee
- The Technical Committee studies and develops overseas environmental protection technologies and tools, then disseminates the resulting information. The committee also looks at research on technological transfers and international cooperation. Currently, the Technical Committee is involved in planning and basic needs assessment to help boost members’ environmental skills. It is also setting up dialogue sessions between dispatched experts and committee members to assess various cooperative environmental approaches.